I will be traveling in Japan in April for the 1st time. My original plans was to spend 3 nights Tokyo, 6 nights Kyoto with a side trip to Nara and a day spent in Hiroshima. Plans have changed and will be in Tokyo 3 night, Kyoto 5 nights and my last night in Tokyo. While I was very interested in Hiroshima as a day trip, any thoughts on whether I am allowing enough time in Kyoto with those day trips planned?
Nara vs. Hiroshima
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 2 Adelphi Suites
- 3 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 6 Clothing needs
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 Nancy Chandler maps
- 9 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 10 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 11 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 12 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 13 Help re. Visa.
- 14 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 21 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 22 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 23 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 24 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 25 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?