Hi, Hoping someone could give me some advice as my Mum is flying to N.Z via Hong Kong for the first time and she's really worried about her 90 minutes in Hong Kong (while in transit). Will she just get off the plane and stay in a room close by to the plane while it refuels etc - normally Mum flies via Singapore but she's just worried what the set up would be in Hong Kong. Any help would be very much appreciated!!! Thank you in advance.
Nan needs guidance for Hong Kong in transit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India adaptors
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 5 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 6 Bangkok and Manila
- 7 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 8 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Visa
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 Gluten free in Japan?
- 15 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 16 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 17 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 Need a guide in Burma?
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 23 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg