Hi, Hoping someone could give me some advice as my Mum is flying to N.Z via Hong Kong for the first time and she's really worried about her 90 minutes in Hong Kong (while in transit). Will she just get off the plane and stay in a room close by to the plane while it refuels etc - normally Mum flies via Singapore but she's just worried what the set up would be in Hong Kong. Any help would be very much appreciated!!! Thank you in advance.
Nan needs guidance for Hong Kong in transit
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Cell Phones in India
- 5 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 19 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 20 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 21 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 where to go in SE Asia
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey