Hi, Hoping someone could give me some advice as my Mum is flying to N.Z via Hong Kong for the first time and she's really worried about her 90 minutes in Hong Kong (while in transit). Will she just get off the plane and stay in a room close by to the plane while it refuels etc - normally Mum flies via Singapore but she's just worried what the set up would be in Hong Kong. Any help would be very much appreciated!!! Thank you in advance.
Nan needs guidance for Hong Kong in transit
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 5 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 6 China with Collette Tours
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 15 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 16 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 17 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 22 Japan in December
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)