I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 What's in Ladakh ?
- 3 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 6 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Phuket
- 10 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 15 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 19 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 20 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 21 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 22 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 23 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 24 Angkor - when to go?
- 25 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville