I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 5 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Japan night bus
- 8 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 11 Problems at 12,000'
- 12 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 13 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 14 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 15 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 16 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 17 Which Putu in Bali????
- 18 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 19 Japan, japan
- 20 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 21 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 22 Hong Kong restaurants
- 23 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 24 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 25 Drinking cheap in Singapore