I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Having doubts with China
- 4 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 5 help with itinerary!
- 6 Christmas Time in India
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 11 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 12 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 13 Myanmar podcast
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 17 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 18 Burma with a toddler
- 19 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 20 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 21 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 22 Bali wedding in villa
- 23 beaches in Thailand
- 24 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 25 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II