I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 4 Malaysia travel route help!
- 5 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 6 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 7 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 8 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 9 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 18 best dining in Kyoto
- 19 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 20 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 21 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 23 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 24 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia