I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 2 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 3 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 4 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 10 days in South Korea?
- 7 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 8 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 9 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 10 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 11 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 12 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 13 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 14 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 15 India at the end of May
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 19 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 20 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 21 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 22 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 23 Singapore
- 24 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 25 National Parks - which to choose