I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 2 Fast Boat Bali to Gili
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 5 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 6 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 7 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 8 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 9 content of good faith floor
- 10 Passport
- 11 connotation. Neoclassic
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 Hotels in Puri
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan