I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 2 The selection of real women was pretty good
- 3 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 4 Northern India in June
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 Hakone Free Pass
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 11 OAT trip to India
- 12 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 13 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 14 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 15 Castle & King tour operator review
- 16 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 What beach to choose?!?!
- 20 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 21 Singapore or Bali
- 22 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 23 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 24 RHK'S Spring trip
- 25 Hotels in Beijing