I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 2 Pondicherry hotel
- 3 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 4 China visa
- 5 SHANGHAI - Should I go alone?
- 6 Singapore food blog
- 7 Eating and traditional nightlife in Beijing
- 8 Best time to travel in India
- 9 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 10 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 11 Arashiyama Excursion
- 12 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 13 Help with choosing guided tour
- 14 Yunnan to Guilin
- 15 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 16 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 17 Christmas in Bali
- 18 Christmas in Cambodia
- 19 Best beach in December
- 20 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 21 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 22 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 25 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly