I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RESET : HP ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT HP 24x7
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Sri Lanka in December
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 10 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 11 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 12 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 14 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 15 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 16 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 18 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 19 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 24 Something about... Malaysia
- 25 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report