I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Ubud Tips
- 5 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 6 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 7 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 8 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!