I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 2 Bali - January 2015
- 3 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 4 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 5 Two questions about Thailand
- 6 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 7 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 8 Bali in begging of July
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 11 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 12 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 13 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 16 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 17 china
- 18 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 19 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 20 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 21 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 22 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 23 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 24 New airport in Mumbai
- 25 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming