I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 3 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 4 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 5 Burma or Laos.
- 6 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 7 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 8 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 9 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 10 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 11 Vietnam - September 2015
- 12 hanoi eats
- 13 Hakone accommodation options
- 14 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 15 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 16 Visa
- 17 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 My First Passage to India
- 20 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 23 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 24 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 25 Sri Lanka plan