I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One of most delightful and sexual Bangalore Escorts Service
- 2 https://www.buzzfeed.com/jiprinojit/gmail-support-services-to-resolve-2hmtt
- 3 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 8 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 9 An island paradise?
- 10 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 11 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 12 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 13 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 14 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 15 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 16 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 19 Rental Car Bali
- 20 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 21 Kintamani Tour
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 24 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 25 Totally unprepared