I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 3 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 4 Hong Kong - help please.
- 5 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Eating in India
- 8 Trekking in India
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 17-Day Itinerary
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 15 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 16 Need Help for the itinerary
- 17 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 18 India On Arrival Visa
- 19 vietnam transportation
- 20 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 21 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 22 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 12 days in Japan
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai