I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
- 1 Excellent china visa service
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 6 Kashmir or Nepal
- 7 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Cell Phones in India
- 10 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 11 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 12 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 21 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 22 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 23 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 24 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 25 11 days in Japan, JR pass question