I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Myanmar / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam
- 1 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 2 Trip report China
- 3 Magical India
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 15 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 20 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 21 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 24 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 25 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!