I am planning a 2 week trip in March to South East Asia and I am having trouble deciding on which of the above countries to visit. Normally, I would visit only 2 countries in the span of 2 weeks, so any suggestions on which?
I'm a single traveller, mid- 30s. I love the beach as much as visiting temples, so i'm pretty open to suggestions in that respect.
I've been to the east before and visited: India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Can anyone advise?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 2 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 3 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 4 About China
- 5 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 6 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 7 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 8 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 9 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 10 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 11 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 12 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali
- 20 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 21 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 22 India E Tourist Visa
- 23 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 24 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 25 New Travelor