My husband and 2 children, ages 17 and 18 and I are going through Europe for 3 weeks this summer. My 18 year old son, who is not a seasoned traveler, wants to fly from Rome to India by himself as the rest of us fly back to the States. He is interested in Kashmir, specifically Srinagar, Leh and Kargil. He has never even been out of the US before so ths trip seems very extreme to me. It could also be life changing and so I am not sure how to even approach this. He is researching everything now. Any advice this forum can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!
My 18 year old son wants to go to India by himself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 8 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 9 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 10 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 11 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.