My husband and 2 children, ages 17 and 18 and I are going through Europe for 3 weeks this summer. My 18 year old son, who is not a seasoned traveler, wants to fly from Rome to India by himself as the rest of us fly back to the States. He is interested in Kashmir, specifically Srinagar, Leh and Kargil. He has never even been out of the US before so ths trip seems very extreme to me. It could also be life changing and so I am not sure how to even approach this. He is researching everything now. Any advice this forum can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!
My 18 year old son wants to go to India by himself.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 5 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 6 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 7 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 8 What I like about Mumbai
- 9 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 12 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 13 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 14 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Connaught Place
- 18 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 Nepal- recipe?
- 21 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 22 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 23 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 24 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 25 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!