We're 5 adults planning a trip to Malaysia from 10th April to 18th April.
I know its not a lot of time but we would like to make the most of our trip and experience as many places as possible.
We arrive and depart from KL and would like your recommendation on what destinations within Malaysia can be experienced. We would like to experience some adventure activities as well if possible. Appreciate your advice on the best travel route option.
I was thinking a day trip to Malacca from KL (or should we skip?)
Want to visit Taman Negara National Park (have heard very good things about the canopy walk and night safari)
Can we do Penang (esp. Georgetown) and how far is Cameron Highlands from Penang? Is it worth visiting?
What is the best way to get to Perhentian Islands/ Kota Bharu? Are any of these along the way or can they be done as a day trip from Penang? Is it worth visiting or can we skip this?
Please let me know what the best travel route is.
We are looking staying at KL for a day or so in total depending on our flight arrival/departure times.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 Road Scholar tour in China
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 8 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!