We're 5 adults planning a trip to Malaysia from 10th April to 18th April.
I know its not a lot of time but we would like to make the most of our trip and experience as many places as possible.
We arrive and depart from KL and would like your recommendation on what destinations within Malaysia can be experienced. We would like to experience some adventure activities as well if possible. Appreciate your advice on the best travel route option.
I was thinking a day trip to Malacca from KL (or should we skip?)
Want to visit Taman Negara National Park (have heard very good things about the canopy walk and night safari)
Can we do Penang (esp. Georgetown) and how far is Cameron Highlands from Penang? Is it worth visiting?
What is the best way to get to Perhentian Islands/ Kota Bharu? Are any of these along the way or can they be done as a day trip from Penang? Is it worth visiting or can we skip this?
Please let me know what the best travel route is.
We are looking staying at KL for a day or so in total depending on our flight arrival/departure times.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 6 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 7 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram