We're 5 adults planning a trip to Malaysia from 10th April to 18th April.
I know its not a lot of time but we would like to make the most of our trip and experience as many places as possible.
We arrive and depart from KL and would like your recommendation on what destinations within Malaysia can be experienced. We would like to experience some adventure activities as well if possible. Appreciate your advice on the best travel route option.
I was thinking a day trip to Malacca from KL (or should we skip?)
Want to visit Taman Negara National Park (have heard very good things about the canopy walk and night safari)
Can we do Penang (esp. Georgetown) and how far is Cameron Highlands from Penang? Is it worth visiting?
What is the best way to get to Perhentian Islands/ Kota Bharu? Are any of these along the way or can they be done as a day trip from Penang? Is it worth visiting or can we skip this?
Please let me know what the best travel route is.
We are looking staying at KL for a day or so in total depending on our flight arrival/departure times.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 Spring in Armenia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 a month in india
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Alternative to Koyasan
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 18 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing