We're 5 adults planning a trip to Malaysia from 10th April to 18th April.
I know its not a lot of time but we would like to make the most of our trip and experience as many places as possible.
We arrive and depart from KL and would like your recommendation on what destinations within Malaysia can be experienced. We would like to experience some adventure activities as well if possible. Appreciate your advice on the best travel route option.
I was thinking a day trip to Malacca from KL (or should we skip?)
Want to visit Taman Negara National Park (have heard very good things about the canopy walk and night safari)
Can we do Penang (esp. Georgetown) and how far is Cameron Highlands from Penang? Is it worth visiting?
What is the best way to get to Perhentian Islands/ Kota Bharu? Are any of these along the way or can they be done as a day trip from Penang? Is it worth visiting or can we skip this?
Please let me know what the best travel route is.
We are looking staying at KL for a day or so in total depending on our flight arrival/departure times.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Beijing tours
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 10 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 11 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 17 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 18 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 21 Takayama trail, Japan
- 22 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 23 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 24 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 25 Japan - Will We Get Lost?