We're 5 adults planning a trip to Malaysia from 10th April to 18th April.
I know its not a lot of time but we would like to make the most of our trip and experience as many places as possible.
We arrive and depart from KL and would like your recommendation on what destinations within Malaysia can be experienced. We would like to experience some adventure activities as well if possible. Appreciate your advice on the best travel route option.
I was thinking a day trip to Malacca from KL (or should we skip?)
Want to visit Taman Negara National Park (have heard very good things about the canopy walk and night safari)
Can we do Penang (esp. Georgetown) and how far is Cameron Highlands from Penang? Is it worth visiting?
What is the best way to get to Perhentian Islands/ Kota Bharu? Are any of these along the way or can they be done as a day trip from Penang? Is it worth visiting or can we skip this?
Please let me know what the best travel route is.
We are looking staying at KL for a day or so in total depending on our flight arrival/departure times.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 5 Idiotic time zone question
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Mount Koya
- 11 Sometahing is wrong
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Twin rooms in Japan
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week