Wondering if you could help me plan my trip to Malaysia and Singapore for 25 days in December. Leaving on 7th and returning back on 31st. this is my first trip travelling with my wife and two other Friends, we are in our early 30s.
I been reading and doing lots of research on here and other forums, and still not able to make my mind up how am i going to plan this. we will arrive and depart from KL.
Places i have narrowed it down we could visit in 25 days are
KL - 3 Nights
Cameron Highlands - 2 Nights
Ipoh - just pass by or may be 1 night
Penang - 3 nights (is this too much)
Lankawi - 3 nights
Malacca (malakka) - 3 nights
Singapore 4 nights.
Borneo Kalimantan - remaining days - 4-5 days.
how does this sounds, would you change anything on length of stay or even places in the list doesn't worth a visit? or even add a new place to this list?
How would you plan your itinerary based on these places,? Initially i planned to hire a car and make my way to Penang visiting highlands, Ipoh etc. and return the car there, and visit Lankawi,
then take flight to Borneo from either Lankawi or Penang (but then i found out no flights fly direct from Penang or Lankawi). From Borneo i can take a direct flight to Singapore, then from Singapore make my way to KL via Malacca by train.
Also we will be staying in budget hotels most of the time, or even guest houses, in most places, places like Lankawi, singapore may be 4*.
is it better to drive all the way, or arrive at the destination using public transport then hire a car locally to explore?
After seeing many posts here, people are suggesting to visit Terengannu Area? should i def include this area, is it worth a visit? also read that as its monsoon season, this area gets most rain fall, and wet all the time?
Any feedback on this is appreciated. thanks again
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 프로야구중계〈い｛ ＫＲ３２６.ＺＺ.ＡＭ ｝い〉프로야구중계
- 2 실시간tv〈み｛ ＫＲ３２６.ＺＺ.ＡＭ ｝み〉실시간tv
- 3 Kerala trip
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 14 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Takayama trail, Japan
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 22 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 23 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 24 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format