DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 3 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 RHK'S Spring trip
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 9 Hotels in Beijing
- 10 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 16 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 17 First trip to Japan
- 18 Hotel in Tokyo
- 19 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 20 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 21 Business class on JAL
- 22 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 25 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip