DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 양방배팅 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 토토먹튀 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 6 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 9 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 10 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 13 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 14 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 15 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 16 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 November, March, June... Japan?
- 19 Itinerary Help Japan
- 20 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 23 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 24 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 25 Silk Road Tour - China