DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Asia in 3's - HK, Tokyo & Phillippines
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Georgetown Penang and Java for about 3 weeks in April May or June 2016.
- 5 My visit to Vietnam
- 6 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 7 Prices in Siem Reap?
- 8 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 9 Capsule hotels
- 10 a year in burma
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 13 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 14 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 15 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 16 Vaccinations
- 17 Borneo forest fires
- 18 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 19 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Bridge players Beware!!
- 25 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd