DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India On Arrival Visa
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 17-Day Itinerary
- 4 vietnam transportation
- 5 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 Need Help for the itinerary
- 8 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 12 days in Japan
- 13 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 14 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 15 Tigerwalah Experience
- 16 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 17 Where best to stay in Penang
- 18 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 19 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 20 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 23 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 24 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 25 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?