DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Japan - spending money?
- 7 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 8 two free days in Beijing
- 9 China in 12 Days
- 10 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 11 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 12 1st Trip to Bali
- 13 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 14 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 17 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 18 water villages, shanghai
- 19 language problem in japan
- 20 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 21 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 22 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 23 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 24 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 25 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice