DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 4 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 14 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 20 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 23 Angkor - when to go?
- 24 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 25 Honeymoon in december 2014