DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 3 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Japan night bus
- 7 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 14 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 15 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 16 Which Putu in Bali????
- 17 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 18 Japan, japan
- 19 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala