DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 AMA vs VIKING
- 3 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 4 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 5 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 Hotel in Tokyo
- 8 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 9 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 10 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 11 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Incheon Transit Tours
- 14 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 19 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 20 Burma or Laos.
- 21 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 22 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 23 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 24 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 25 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II