DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 beaches in Thailand
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 10 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 11 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 14 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 15 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 16 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 17 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 18 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 19 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Kyushu rail pass
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 24 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 25 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon