DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 3 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Datong in Winter
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 India in March and April??
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 25 Passport