DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Visit To Goa
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?