DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Halong Bay cruise
- 2 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 3 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 4 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 5 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Is this crazy?
- 9 In Seoul for one day
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 12 India help with where to go
- 13 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 14 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 15 Taxis in Yangon
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 Best of Koh Tao
- 21 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 22 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 23 Studying yoga in India
- 24 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 25 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?