DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why You Should Opt For Semi Permanent Make Up?
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 7 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 9 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Lodge in Borneo
- 12 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 13 China and Japan help
- 14 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 15 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 16 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 17 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 18 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 19 Requesting Passport Number
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 22 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 23 Phu Quoc
- 24 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 25 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours