DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driving in Laos
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Best Taiwan Sites
- 4 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 5 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 10 My trip report from the Philippines
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Thailand mid-December
- 23 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai