DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 4 Bali Question
- 5 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 10 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 11 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Osaka shopping
- 14 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 21 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 22 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 23 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 24 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 25 First time visiting Japan. Please help