DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 2 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 3 Looking for a driver in Bali?
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 8 Gutted!
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Family Trip to Japan
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 5 weeks in Japan
- 16 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 17 New Member
- 18 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 19 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 20 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 21 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 22 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 25 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India