DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 4 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 5 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 6 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 11 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 12 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 13 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 14 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 15 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 20 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 21 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 22 How much Yen?
- 23 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 24 South Korea for Chuseok
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been