DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 2 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 3 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 6 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 9 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 10 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 11 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 12 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 13 Singapore
- 14 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 15 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 16 India at the end of May
- 17 National Parks - which to choose
- 18 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 17 Day Itinerary
- 21 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 22 Asia Tour Companies
- 23 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?