DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 2 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 3 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 4 Storing photos while traveling
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 8 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 9 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 12 Photos from India!
- 13 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 Myanmar River Cruises
- 19 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 How to handle cash in Japan
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 24 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 25 Six days in Hong Kong