DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.athleticgreensfacts.com/keranique/
- 2 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 5 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/mirage-imperial-se/
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 What place you love in Vietnam
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/inferno-dual-beam-lighter/
- 9 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 10 Totally unprepared
- 11 http://helix6garciniareview.com/magna-force-plus/
- 12 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 13 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 14 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 15 Rental Car Bali
- 16 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 21 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor