DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 5 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 10 Idiotic time zone question
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj