DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
- 1 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 2 My latest experience in Thailand
- 3 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 4 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 5 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 6 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 7 Train Fares in Japan
- 8 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 9 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 10 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival