DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 My First India Trip
- 4 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 5 Your Dick Bigger And Improve Sex Stamina
- 6 Phuket
- 7 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 8 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 9 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trimplex-elite/
- 12 Packers and Movers Gurgaon
- 13 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 14 http://www.onlinehealthadvise.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Hotels in Krabi area
- 18 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 19 Tokyo hotels
- 20 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 21 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 22 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 23 Adventures Abroad
- 24 4.5 days in Singapore
- 25 5 day rain-free trip in India