DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysia travel route help!
- 2 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 5 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 best dining in Kyoto
- 11 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 12 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 13 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 15 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 16 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 17 2-3 days in Georgia
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 Travel Insurance
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 24 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 25 6.5 days in Java and Bali