DH and I will be leaving later this week for a trip to Hong Kong and Macau. I looked up Macau on the forums here, but didn't see any recent restaurant recommendations. Can anyone make some? We like most kinds of food - not picky, but aren't interested in spending a fortune. Let's say, keeping the bill around or under $50 total for dinner, cheaper for lunch. The #1 restaurant on Trip Advisor is the IFT Educational Restaurant. Has anyone eaten there? It looked interesting. We're most interested in local foods (not French or Italian) and if anyone can recommend a place with good seafood, DH would be most appreciative!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 2 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Thai Elephants
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Mumbai short visit
- 7 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 16 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 17 Thailand Guides
- 18 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 19 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 India itinerary critique please
- 22 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 23 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Magical India