I am in the process of organising my trip to Japan and have had a lot of people ask me why I'm not concerned about the risks of contamination/radioactivity arising from the 2011 disaster. I'm normally a little bit of a worrier so they think it's weird that I'm not concerned.
I haven't paid an enormous amount of attention to the reports but I gather that the government keeps saying it's safe and everything is fine outside of the immediate area of the reactors and some people don't believe this at all. What are your thoughts? Do I have anything to worry about?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 2 Travel Video - Tajikistan (2017)
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!