I am in the process of organising my trip to Japan and have had a lot of people ask me why I'm not concerned about the risks of contamination/radioactivity arising from the 2011 disaster. I'm normally a little bit of a worrier so they think it's weird that I'm not concerned.
I haven't paid an enormous amount of attention to the reports but I gather that the government keeps saying it's safe and everything is fine outside of the immediate area of the reactors and some people don't believe this at all. What are your thoughts? Do I have anything to worry about?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ℯscoℜts, ℯscoℜts in Bangalore
- 2 Bangkok Taxis
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 6 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 10 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 11 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 12 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 13 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 14 A month in central Asia
- 15 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 16 Something about... Malaysia
- 17 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 18 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 19 Osaka, aquarium?
- 20 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 21 favorite activities in krabi area
- 22 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 23 Cambodia arrival visa
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 24 day trip plan: early stages