I am in the process of organising my trip to Japan and have had a lot of people ask me why I'm not concerned about the risks of contamination/radioactivity arising from the 2011 disaster. I'm normally a little bit of a worrier so they think it's weird that I'm not concerned.
I haven't paid an enormous amount of attention to the reports but I gather that the government keeps saying it's safe and everything is fine outside of the immediate area of the reactors and some people don't believe this at all. What are your thoughts? Do I have anything to worry about?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 India help with where to go
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 In Seoul for one day
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Is this crazy?
- 7 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 8 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 11 Taxis in Yangon
- 12 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 13 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 14 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 Shanghai Tailor?
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Best of Koh Tao
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 20 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India