I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 mcafee Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 3 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 4 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 5 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 6 Thailand
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 13 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 14 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 15 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 16 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 17 Hotel in Hanoi
- 18 India help needed
- 19 Beach hotel Thailand
- 20 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 21 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 22 Sim cards and adaptors
- 23 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 24 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 25 Sri Lanka Visa