I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 a year in burma
- 7 Capsule hotels
- 8 Borneo forest fires
- 9 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 14 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Bridge players Beware!!
- 17 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 18 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 Chengdu and Beijing
- 21 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 22 2 months in Indonesia
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary