I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 2 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 Activation of JR Pass
- 8 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 9 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 10 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 11 My new 10 year china visa
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 15 Layover in Hong Kong
- 16 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 17 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 2 weeks in Java
- 20 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 23 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 24 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions