I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 1 Don't use World Expeditions
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time in Japan
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Heyloo Hampi
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Bangkok - November 2014
- 14 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 17 Best Food in Tokyo
- 18 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 19 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 20 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 21 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 24 Thailand in June
- 25 Myanmar: Nov 8 - 24, 2013 Report