I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Store to buy Ballet Flats
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 Trekking in India
- 4 Where best to stay in Penang
- 5 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 6 Vietnam - September 2015
- 7 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 17-Day Itinerary
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 12 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 13 Need Help for the itinerary
- 14 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 15 India On Arrival Visa
- 16 vietnam transportation
- 17 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 18 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 19 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 12 days in Japan
- 22 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 23 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 24 Tigerwalah Experience
- 25 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program