I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 3 cell phone in india
- 4 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 7 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014