I am spending some time in Kyoto in Oct, and I am figuring taking a day trip to Osaka. A couple of things I've been told to see are the aquarium & the sky building. I also wanted to check out Korea town and Osaka castle.
Manageable in a day? Also, anyone know the easiest way to see these sights are via the subway/train? I've traveled Japan before so I am familiar with parts of it, just never been to Osaka.
Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 3 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 6 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines