Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Japan itinerary - need your inputs
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 23 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 24 water delivery and water dispenser
- 25 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013