Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 4 Japan: ATM Machines
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 7 Don't forget the wellies...
- 8 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 11 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 12 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 13 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 16 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 17 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 20 How to do this
- 21 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 22 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 23 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 24 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 25 Delhi costs