Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/musculus-x/
- 2 Free tour guide in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 5 where to stay in Bali
- 6 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 7 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 8 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 11 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 18 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu