Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 4 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 Buy house? Rent House? in Thailand
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 10 Luggage size China ?
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 Sri Lanka in August
- 13 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 14 India itinerary critique please
- 15 Japan/Korea/HK
- 16 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 19 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)