Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Japan itinerary - need your inputs
- 1 Buying Jewelry in India
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 10 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 11 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 12 Kashmir or Nepal
- 13 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 white sand beaches in thailand
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 24 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 25 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)