Please critique this Japan itinerary, planned for early April next year)
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo (flight from Singapore that arrives at 5 am or so)
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Disneyland
Day 4 - Hakone-Odakyu area, stay the night in an Onsen resort
Day 5 - return to Tokyo
Day 6 - Travel to Kyoto
Day 7 - Kyoto
Day 8 - Kyoto
Day 9 - Mt Koya, stay night
Day 10 - back to Kyoto
Day 11 - Visit Nara or stay in Kyoto?
Day 12 - travel back to Singapore from Osaka
Questions - Should I include Nara in the itinerary? Keeping in mind that we would have visited a lot many temples by then, would Nara be just a place with more temples or is there something more to it? Would that day be better spent in Kyoto?
If we added a visit Hiroshima, where would this fit in the itinerary? I am guessing we would need to add 2 more days to the trip?
Please share your thoughts on this itinerary.
Japan itinerary - need your inputs
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 2 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 9 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 10 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 India - 2 Days only
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 Beach selection in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 Burma river cruise