I'm a woman living in the UK and wondering when the best time to go to Japan would be. I've never been before and have just started researching it. Because of my job, I can't take holidays during the summer (late May until late September). I usually take them around Easter but due to work commitments, it may be better to wait until later in the year. What would October/November be like in terms of the weather and tourist attractions being open?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Road Scholar tour in China
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 myanmar
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?