I'm a woman living in the UK and wondering when the best time to go to Japan would be. I've never been before and have just started researching it. Because of my job, I can't take holidays during the summer (late May until late September). I usually take them around Easter but due to work commitments, it may be better to wait until later in the year. What would October/November be like in terms of the weather and tourist attractions being open?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 like my food
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Portable wifi rental
- 13 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 17 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 18 Uzbekistan Visa
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 24 hard to get info on here
- 25 Free local advice