I'm a woman living in the UK and wondering when the best time to go to Japan would be. I've never been before and have just started researching it. Because of my job, I can't take holidays during the summer (late May until late September). I usually take them around Easter but due to work commitments, it may be better to wait until later in the year. What would October/November be like in terms of the weather and tourist attractions being open?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*SUPP0RT cAre* 24/7
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 8 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 9 Sri Lanka in December
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia