I'm a woman living in the UK and wondering when the best time to go to Japan would be. I've never been before and have just started researching it. Because of my job, I can't take holidays during the summer (late May until late September). I usually take them around Easter but due to work commitments, it may be better to wait until later in the year. What would October/November be like in terms of the weather and tourist attractions being open?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료 바다 이야기 게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 다빈치다운로드 《접 속 : kkn36.com》
- 3 스위피 주소 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 5 Kashmir Tourism
- 6 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 7 HEALTHCARE
- 8 Weather forecast
- 9 AGING FREE SKIN@http://colodetoxplusfrance.net/renovie-serum-be/
- 10 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 11 Vietnam visa
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Sri Lanka advice
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Ryokan in Japan
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 22 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Itinerary & airport help
- 25 Dinner spots for solo traveller