We have several days in late November to spend in either Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor.
Where should we spend our time...and what should we do?
We're in our late 60's....but have traveled extensively and are in excellent shape and are pretty much interested in everything...particularly food, culture and landscape.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 Sim cards and adaptors
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Japan
- 4 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 5 Packers And Movers Delhi | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- 6 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 9 Temperate Moving Administrations Of Packers And Movers
- 10 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 11 Travel within Japan
- 12 Enjoy vivacious experience with massage in Chennai
- 13 Get Baroda Hot massage Service 24 Hours
- 14 Take the City Ride with full enjoy in Delhi
- 15 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 16 Goa is the perfect destination to plan your vacation
- 17 November Itinerary Check
- 18 Enjoy the ethical massage service in Mumbai
- 19 Get a glimpse of soulful Girls in Bangalore
- 20 Ravishing Hyderabad Girls On your Stay in City
- 21 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 22 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 25 Hotel Chang Mai