We have several days in late November to spend in either Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor.
Where should we spend our time...and what should we do?
We're in our late 60's....but have traveled extensively and are in excellent shape and are pretty much interested in everything...particularly food, culture and landscape.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US/CANADA: Tec*h YAHOOSUPP0RTCONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report