I'm travelling from Melbourne to London via Singapore and Mumbai - 14 hour wait in Mumbai Airport.
Singapore have fabulous airside facilities for taking a sleep and getting human again before the next journey leg - do Mumbai have anything similar?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 Bali private driver recommendation
- 4 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 5 North India Itinerary advice
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 8 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 9 The Indian money crunch.
- 10 The truth about elephant tourism
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 13 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Kerala trip
- 18 E Visa for India?
- 19 1-2 months South East Asia
- 20 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 21 Help - India.
- 22 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 23 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 24 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 25 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary