We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 4 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 5 Is SE Asia overrated as a cheap destination?
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 http://splendyrsite.net/evelina-collagen-serum/
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 9 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 12 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 20 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 21 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 22 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 23 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?