We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Online Jewellery Shooping,Gifts and Pearl Shopping Services
- 2 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 3 My visit to Vietnam
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 6 Japn tour 10 nights
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 10 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 11 My visit to Thailand
- 12 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Gutted!
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 My visit to Lao
- 18 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 20 Family Trip to Japan
- 21 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 22 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 23 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016