We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali
- 6 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 7 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 India E Tourist Visa
- 10 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 11 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 12 New Travelor
- 13 Beautiful location for painting
- 14 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 15 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 16 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 17 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto