We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 2 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 6 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 7 An island paradise?
- 8 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 13 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 14 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 17 Rental Car Bali
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 Kintamani Tour
- 20 Some notes about South Korea
- 21 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 22 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Another first-timer. Does this work?