We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 월드카지노や [[ THQ725.COM ]] 월드카지노주소づ
- 2 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 3 Kyushu in late September
- 4 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 hanoi eats
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 9 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 10 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 11 My First India Trip
- 12 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 13 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 14 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 15 Castle & King tour questions
- 16 5 days Japan
- 17 Bicycle riding required?
- 18 A train ride through Java
- 19 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 20 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 21 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 22 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 23 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 24 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 25 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!