We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/testo-prime/
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram