We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
India: Jaipur - Ranakpur - Udaipur question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 3 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 4 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 9 Myanmar - some questions
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 14 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 15 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 19 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014