We are planning a trip to India and are going to spend 2-3 nights each in Jaipur and Udaipur as part of the trip. We would also like to make a quick stop at Ranakpur to see the Jain temples as we’ve heard they are very impressive. For the trip from Jaipur to Udaipur, we were going to hire a car and driver. We were thinking of leaving Jaipur in the morning, making a stop at the Jain Temple in Ranakpur mid afternoon for 2 hours and then continue to Udaipur and stay in Udaipur that night. We realize this is a long day, but please let us know if you think this is too much in one day. Unfortunately we have limited time and we are hoping this is doable. We are both in our mid 30s and in reasonable health.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 2 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 10 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 11 How to do this
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 14 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 15 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 16 Delhi costs
- 17 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 18 Japan: ATM Machines
- 19 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Hotel in Delhi
- 22 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 23 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 24 Japan in February
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China