Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 2 Kowloon Hotels
- 3 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 4 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 5 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 6 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 7 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 8 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 9 For: Crellston
- 10 Snapshots From Kerala
- 11 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 12 Bangkok in April?!?
- 13 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 14 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 15 My visit to Thailand
- 16 India Trip Report
- 17 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 18 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 19 My visit to Cambodia
- 20 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 21 New Member
- 22 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 23 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 24 My visit to Vietnam
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!