Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 4 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Which Putu in Bali????
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 10 Japan, japan
- 11 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 13 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 14 Hong Kong restaurants
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria