Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 3 Trip report China
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 12 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 13 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 18 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 19 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 20 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 21 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 22 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 25 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?