Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Manaslu trekking
- 2 Nepal hiking and trekking
- 3 Everest base camp trekking
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 Bali Question
- 6 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Vietnam - Questions
- 9 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 10 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 13 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 17 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 18 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 19 Osaka shopping
- 20 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 21 Takayama ideas in April?
- 22 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 23 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'