Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 8 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 9 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 Hello, Vietnam
- 15 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013