Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 5 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Trip Report : China
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Beijing tours
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 16 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 17 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 23 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 24 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan