Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 5 Bali airport transportation
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Hoi An in December?
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue