Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
India (Golden Triangle), Bhutan and Air India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 Suggestion for travel memories
- 3 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 4 Hanoi driver wanted
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 7 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 8 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 9 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 10 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 11 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 12 Missing Air Asia flight
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 5 nights in Japan.
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 2nd location on the beach
- 19 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 20 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 21 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 22 Thailand - Food recos
- 23 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 24 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 25 Laos for the backpacker