Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 3 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 11 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 12 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 13 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 14 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 15 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 16 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 November, March, June... Japan?
- 21 Itinerary Help Japan
- 22 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 23 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 24 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 25 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide