We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to visit in India in October
- 2 Passport question
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 4 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 5 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 6 Tour company practices
- 7 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 8 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 9 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 10 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 11 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 12 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 North Vietnam Again!
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 20 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 21 One week in Thailand
- 22 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 23 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 24 India and Nepal 2014
- 25 Independent female traveller