We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 2 Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/tvolve/
- 5 Pune Female Campaign Services
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 7 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/t-volve/
- 8 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 9 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 16 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 19 Hanoi Hotel
- 20 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 21 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 22 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 23 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 24 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 25 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report