We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Japan itinerary advice
- 6 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 14 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 17 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 21 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 22 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 23 Beijing tours
- 24 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros