We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 Having doubts with China
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 8 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 9 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?