We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 2 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 3 OAT trip to India
- 4 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 5 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 6 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 7 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 Castle & King tour operator review
- 10 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 11 First trip to Japan
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 What beach to choose?!?!
- 14 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 15 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 16 Singapore or Bali
- 17 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 18 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 19 RHK'S Spring trip
- 20 Hotels in Beijing
- 21 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 22 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 23 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 25 Kunming, Yunnan, China