We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 2 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 3 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 4 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Vietnam - September 2015
- 7 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 8 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 9 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 10 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 11 trekking in SE Asia
- 12 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 13 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 14 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 15 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 17 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 18 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 19 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 20 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 21 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 22 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 23 Castle & King tour operator review
- 24 Koh Samui/Phangan/KohTao Advice
- 25 Yangon Made Easy