We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One week in India
- 2 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 3 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 4 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 5 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 6 Independent female traveller
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 16 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can