We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 10 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 11 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Anyone in Bangkok
- 17 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 18 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants