We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 2 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 3 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 4 Air Travel in India
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 7 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 8 where to stay in Bali
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 14 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 15 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 18 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 20 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 21 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue