We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 4 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 5 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 6 Cambodia weather
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 10 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 11 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 14 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 15 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 16 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 17 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 18 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 19 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 20 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 a month in india
- 25 Itinerary Help?!