We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Complete range of E-rickshaw with nanya Airconn Pvt Ltd
- 2 Japan in December with a toddler
- 3 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 4 Hotel near Shinagawa train station
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 7 where can I buy IASO?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 10 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 11 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 12 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 13 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 14 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 15 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 16 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 17 Once again, possible Nepal backup
- 18 Thai Air Suspends L.A. Flight
- 19 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 20 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 21 Yangon's growing photography scene
- 22 Bagan must see with a guide
- 23 Okinawa on Anthony Bourdain tonight
- 24 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 25 Arashiyama Excursion