We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 3 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 4 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 7 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 8 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 9 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 10 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 11 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 12 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 16 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Connaught Place
- 19 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 23 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 24 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 25 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?