We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 2 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 5 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 6 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 7 Burma or Laos.
- 8 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 9 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 12 Vietnam - September 2015
- 13 hanoi eats
- 14 Hakone accommodation options
- 15 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 16 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 17 Visa
- 18 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 19 Restaurants
- 20 My First Passage to India
- 21 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 24 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 25 Vietnam Visa Exemption