We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 5 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Singapore
- 8 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 9 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 10 India at the end of May
- 11 National Parks - which to choose
- 12 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 17 Asia Tour Companies
- 18 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 19 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 20 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 21 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 22 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 23 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 24 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 25 singapore accomodation?