We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 Castle & King tour questions
- 4 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 5 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 6 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 7 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 8 5 days Japan
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 11 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 12 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 JAPANiCAN.com
- 16 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 17 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 18 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Malaysia travel route help!
- 24 3 weeks itinerary China
- 25 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!