We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hiring a Guide?
- 2 Beijing Itinerary Help, Please!
- 3 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 Malaysia travel route help!
- 6 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 7 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 8 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 9 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 10 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 11 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 12 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 13 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 14 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 15 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 16 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 17 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 18 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 22 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 23 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?