We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOKYO tour guide
- 2 Hakone station confusion
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 5 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 6 Traveling to SE Asia
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 1 month in Thailand and??
- 11 Kimballs in Panama
- 12 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 17 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours