We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Hotel suggestions for Kandy, Sri Lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 2 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 3 Problems at 12,000'
- 4 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 5 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 6 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 10 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 11 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 12 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 13 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 14 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 How safe is Delhi/India
- 17 Malaria
- 18 Vietnam and coffee
- 19 I'm going to Japan!
- 20 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 21 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 22 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 23 Cherry blossom
- 24 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 25 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal