We are trying to finalise our itinerary with Boutique Sri Lanki and so far I haven't found a hotel in Kandy that I like.
To give you an idea of our taste:
1 night Jetwing Beach
3 night in tea Factory
2 nights in Kandy. Should we stay in centre of Kandy or up the hills. The hotels with stunning views seem very far and the roads reviews are not promising. We are looking for luxury or luxury boutique hotels. Since we have the kids with us, I think staying closer is better but can't a hotel that ticks all the boxes.
1 Casa Colombo
Any suggestions please.
thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chanel샤넬れ≫≫≫BNM147.coＭ≪≪≪카지노사이트
- 2 오늘주식ユ≫≫≫BNM147.coＭ≪≪≪바카라사이트
- 3 캐피탈추천じ≫≫≫BNM147.coＭ≪≪≪온라인바카라
- 4 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 5 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Eating in India
- 9 Trekking in India
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 13 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Sri Lanka plan
- 16 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 17 Vietnam - September 2015
- 18 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 19 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 20 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 21 Private guide and driver for India
- 22 Hong Kong - help please.
- 23 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 24 Where best to stay in Penang
- 25 Hotel in Hanoi