Just started working on our China trip (1st time) to Beijing, Xian, Yangshou, Shanghai after originally planning to take a tour group (supposedly the 1st time as we have been travelling independently). The trip will be in late Oct.-early Nov., 2013. Since this will be a short (14 days) and tight IT, we're a bit concerned about topic title. Will appreciate any feedback you can share as far as your experience and how you dealt with same. Most of our hotel reservations were placed with booking.com; domestic flights (3) will be with Ctrip. Re most current info (ex. transportation/subway, opening/closing to sites), where to best check? I have checked most current travel guides available but aware that those are not really that current. Is there any reliable sites I can check other than China Highlight, China Travel Guide? Thank you... I know I will not regret doing this independently no matter what the outcome will be.
Hotel Overbooking, Cancelled/Delayed Flights, Ctrip
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 2 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 5 Magical India
- 6 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 11 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 14 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 15 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 16 Indian Visa
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 21 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 22 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 25 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK