In my next life my wish is to have someone pack for me. It always puts me in a panic. We will be in Cambodia, Vietnam and Bangkok from February 7 to February 26. I know that the climate is different in all of these areas. Please help me select the right mix of clothes.
Help with packing crisis
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver in South India
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Places to visit in India in October
- 16 Amphawa Floating Market
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 21 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 22 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 23 Malaysian honeymoon
- 24 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 25 Myanmar itinerary help