In my next life my wish is to have someone pack for me. It always puts me in a panic. We will be in Cambodia, Vietnam and Bangkok from February 7 to February 26. I know that the climate is different in all of these areas. Please help me select the right mix of clothes.
Help with packing crisis
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 Nancy Chandler maps
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 10 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 11 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 12 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 13 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 14 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 17 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 18 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 19 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 20 Bangkok and Manila
- 21 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 22 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 16 days in Vietnam
- 25 Guide in Bagan?