In my next life my wish is to have someone pack for me. It always puts me in a panic. We will be in Cambodia, Vietnam and Bangkok from February 7 to February 26. I know that the climate is different in all of these areas. Please help me select the right mix of clothes.
Help with packing crisis
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 day bus Yangon -Kalaw?
- 2 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 3 Airport pick up from Narita
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 You guys have beautiful babies but down for moms watching
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 10 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 11 help with itinerary!
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 18 Christmas Time in India
- 19 Having doubts with China
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 22 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop