CAn anyone help with some ideas on how to plan a 3 week trip to the Philipines arriving there jan 6. We are 2 20year old girls travelling together so we want lots of beach time, but to also see some of the Philipines culture. We have looked at doing a Gecko or Intrepid trip, but when you read the fine print they seem to spend 5-6 hours a day in a bus getting from a to b. Has anyone else a good tour they could recommend, or shall we just go it alone?
Help needed to plan trip to philipines
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 6 full days in Yagoon
- 4 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 5 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 8 A wow spot
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 14 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 15 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 19 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 20 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina