Just wondering how easy of a med it is to tolerate. I usually don't have problems with meds, but I've never taken Malarone and wondered if it was as easy to tolerate (ie not big problems with side effects) as the travel doc says it is.
Has anyone taken Malarone (malaria prophylaxis)?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 2 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 3 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 6 Recommended Rent Car for Bromo - Ijen Tour
- 7 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 8 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 9 India at the end of May
- 10 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 Creating a Central + East Java Dream Travel!
- 13 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 14 NEPAL CONNECTION Non Profit Restaurant
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 19 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 20 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 21 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 22 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 23 Singapore
- 24 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 25 National Parks - which to choose