usually I accompany my husband on his many business trips. now he ist goeing to ulan bator, mongolia in june. should I go, too?
anybody who has tips or experience, or maybe lives there, please let me know. thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hakone station confusion
- 2 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 3 TOKYO tour guide
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 6 Traveling to SE Asia
- 7 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 8 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 9 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 10 1 month in Thailand and??
- 11 Kimballs in Panama
- 12 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 13 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 14 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 17 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 18 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 19 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 20 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 23 Ramayana Ballet
- 24 Tourist killed by elephant in Koh Samui
- 25 Tokyo-subway Rush hours