usually I accompany my husband on his many business trips. now he ist goeing to ulan bator, mongolia in june. should I go, too?
anybody who has tips or experience, or maybe lives there, please let me know. thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 2 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 3 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 6 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Passport
- 9 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 10 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 11 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Amakusa island help
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 Japan Itinerary
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 Toddler twin travel in India
- 25 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel