usually I accompany my husband on his many business trips. now he ist goeing to ulan bator, mongolia in june. should I go, too?
anybody who has tips or experience, or maybe lives there, please let me know. thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Family Trip to Japan
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 8 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 9 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 10 New Member
- 11 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 16 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95