usually I accompany my husband on his many business trips. now he ist goeing to ulan bator, mongolia in june. should I go, too?
anybody who has tips or experience, or maybe lives there, please let me know. thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 3 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 Halong Bay cruise
- 6 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 7 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 8 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 9 Is this crazy?
- 10 In Seoul for one day
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 India help with where to go
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 16 Taxis in Yangon
- 17 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 18 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 19 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 20 Shanghai Tailor?
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 Studying yoga in India
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)