My family wants to visit Sri Lanka next month. I don’t want to take big tour company service. They charge very high price. We want to spend our money with individual person who doing driving and guiding. How we did in other country. Money goes for poor family. Thanks
Driver /tour guide need for Sri Lanka please help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Travel during China national week?
- 6 Don't use World Expeditions
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 12 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 13 3 days in Teheran
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 18 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 19 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Favorite travel apps?
- 22 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 23 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 24 Foreign currency
- 25 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam