My family wants to visit Sri Lanka next month. I don’t want to take big tour company service. They charge very high price. We want to spend our money with individual person who doing driving and guiding. How we did in other country. Money goes for poor family. Thanks
Driver /tour guide need for Sri Lanka please help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 Kyushu rail pass
- 7 Tipping in Japan
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 12 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours