My family wants to visit Sri Lanka next month. I don’t want to take big tour company service. They charge very high price. We want to spend our money with individual person who doing driving and guiding. How we did in other country. Money goes for poor family. Thanks
Driver /tour guide need for Sri Lanka please help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 5 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 6 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 10 My SEA trip - photos update
- 11 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 15 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 16 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 17 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 18 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 22 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 23 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 24 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 25 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination