Due to the tight luggage requirements, it appears we will need to do laundry in China. How doable is this? Do they have coin operated machines or does the hotel provide laundry service? If so, how expensive is this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Local Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 2 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 6 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 7 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 9 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 10 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand