Thanks again for the many tips you gave on my last thread about Bangkok. Due to unforeseen health reasons, I will be spending a week there solo instead- April 2nd- 8th (well, 2am on the 9th...) To keep my family happy I'm trying to plan as many tours and classes as I can (even though I really don't want to) because obviously that will keep me from getting hit by lightning again *sarcasm* (It's backwards tho, since had I been traveling solo in Burma I wouldn't have gone on the lake in the storm!)
I read through hundreds of reviews on TA- settled on on school, but wait! They're moving locations a week before I get there and will now be 45 mins+ outside the city. No thanks.
Any recommendations for cooking classes that won't break the bank? Cooking with Poo? Sompong Thai Cooking school?
Also contacted Thai Private Tours, waiting on a response, but I feel like I don't need a tour guide for Grand Palace/Wat Po/National Museum (GP and NM both have free tours!) - true?
Also, I just happened upon the fact that I'll be in town the one day a year that the Royal Pantheon is open in the Grand Palace- April 6th- worth it to go that day? Anyone been?
I think I may use them to go to a floating market, but at $200+ for the day, that seems a bit steep. Not sure if I want to do a super touristy tour, but if it'll save $$$ I may be open to it. Recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4u카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 3 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 4 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 8 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 9 Sri Lanka in December
- 10 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 11 New Thai Visa
- 12 january 31 in colombo
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Traffic and Police in India
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: