First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 4 Angkor - when to go?
- 5 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 6 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 India with 4 kids
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 24 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?