First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best dining in Kyoto
- 2 MANALI
- 3 Sharing my Snow Peak Retreat Manali Honeymoon Unforgettable Experience.
- 4 3 Weeks in Kashmir & Ladakh - Many Highlights Without Trekking!
- 5 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 6 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 9 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 12 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 13 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 16 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 19 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 20 Japan in July?
- 21 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 22 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?