First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 4 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 7 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 8 Magical India
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 11 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 12 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 13 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 16 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 First time in Japan
- 20 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 Heyloo Hampi
- 23 Southern India
- 24 Bangkok - November 2014
- 25 Villa in Canggu Bali