First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 2 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 3 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 4 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 5 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 6 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 7 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 8 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 9 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 10 meeting at beijing airport
- 11 One week in Tokyo
- 12 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 13 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 14 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 15 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 16 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 18 Hotel in Singapore
- 19 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 20 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 21 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 22 Bali - January 2015
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions