First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Northwest Frontier Food in Bangkok
- 2 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 9 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 10 What I like about Mumbai
- 11 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 12 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 13 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 14 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 15 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 16 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 Nepal- recipe?
- 23 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 24 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 25 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental