First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 3 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 4 Favorite travel apps?
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 10 Foreign currency
- 11 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?