First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 My trip report from the Philippines
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 17 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 20 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 21 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 22 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?