First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 5 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Mongolia tour or independently
- 7 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 8 Three days in Bangkok
- 9 Khao Lak
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 11 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 12 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 13 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 14 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 15 Photos from India!
- 16 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 21 Myanmar River Cruises
- 22 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 23 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 How to handle cash in Japan