First of all, I wish to thank all contributors for all the wonderful info that is available, I have read heaps and taken copious notes. But one question remains, should we (2 couples) hire a car/driver for the whole of our 3 weeks as we plan to travel across the centre to Trincomalee , down the east coast to National Parks, then along parts of south and west coasts. In some locations we will most likely stay 3 nights. Do we need to keep the same driver or would it be better to hire new one when we move on, and is this easy enough to do? Any advice or details of previous experiences will be greatly appreciated.
Confused: Sri Lanka. 3 wks..driver/car all trip or.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 5 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 6 china
- 7 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 8 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 9 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 China - Personal recommendations
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 16 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 17 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 18 Burma river cruise
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 21 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 22 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Translation Help: Marathi
- 25 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?