My wife and I have booked 2 seats near the front of a minivan departing at half 2 in the afternoon. After reading so many scare stories online, my question is a simple one: How likely are we to die? We can cope with motion sickness, but hearing about the way a lot of these minivan drivers drive along the winding mountain road is starting to scare the bejebus out of me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Hotel Chang Mai
- 3 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Kindly requests/needs 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itinerary advice
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?