I’ve been to a few capsule hotels and I can’t get enough of them. I adore them. Usually I don’t spend more than 3000yen a night (at most) on accommodation and just stick to backpacker hostels and shared dormitories, but I think I can expand my budget to look for a night in a great capsule hotel. And so I’m looking for recommendations on capsule hotels, any price! Since I’ll be touring Japan, really any area is fine.
Basically I’m looking for a futuristic / sci-fi kind of atmosphere. Maybe with cool lighting (for example a blue light inside my pod?), cold surfaces, a sense of high tech and systematic order. Lines, uniformity, clean to the point of giving off a clinical or hospital feeling. One pod in the middle of a hundred others! (If there’s a possibility I might get lost in my own room because of how many pods there are I would be ecstatic).
So far I’ve found Kyoto Capsule 9 hours that looks okay, but I’d like something more… large scale maybe? I don’t know. I know that’s asking for a lot or it might be hard to find something perfect, but I’m sure whatever you can find won’t disappoint. I’m putting my wish list out there just for the record, I’ll be happy even if it doesn’t have everything on the list. Please help me?
PS: Sliding doors are preferable over curtains
Things that are NOT necessary or important by the way: TV, good common area, onsen / spa / relaxation area, restaurant or meals… I’m more interested in the sleeping area!
Thanks in advance, I hope you can help me out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/forskolin-rt/
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India