We were quoted a tour price by Castle and King. From the boards they sound like a reputable company. I know bargaining is ok with in India, so I it acceptable for me to negotiate a lower price? Also, any input on Castle and King would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 브라보카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 3 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 4 Planning my Philippines trip
- 5 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 6 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 7 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 12 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 15 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 16 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 17 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 18 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 19 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?