We were quoted a tour price by Castle and King. From the boards they sound like a reputable company. I know bargaining is ok with in India, so I it acceptable for me to negotiate a lower price? Also, any input on Castle and King would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Booking on the fly
- 4 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 5 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 like my food
- 8 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 9 Laos or Kerala?
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 12 Portable wifi rental
- 13 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 15 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 16 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 17 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 18 Uzbekistan Visa
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 23 Japan in April - too crazy during cherry blossom season?
- 24 hard to get info on here
- 25 Free local advice