I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
BLS INDIA Canadians Relax!
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Magical India
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 11 SALAY from BAGAN
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 16 cell phone in india
- 17 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 18 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 19 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 20 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 7 Days in Sri Lanka