I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Now get the world class erotic treatment in Bangalore
- 2 http://menhealthreviews.org/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 3 Tips to Increase Your Height!
- 4 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 5 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 11 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 18 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 24 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 25 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue