I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 2 Backstreet Academy
- 3 Seoul Searching Questions
- 4 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 5 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 6 Hakone station confusion
- 7 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Cebu where to stay
- 15 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 16 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 17 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 18 Traveling to SE Asia
- 19 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 20 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 21 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 22 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 23 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 24 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 25 TOKYO tour guide