I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4.5 days in Singapore
- 2 Kerala backcountry houseboats
- 3 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 4 Advice for a newbie!
- 5 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 6 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 7 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 8 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 9 Phuket airport to Kata
- 10 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 11 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 12 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 15 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 20 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 21 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Activation of JR Pass
- 24 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016