I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
BLS INDIA Canadians Relax!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai island escape
- 2 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 21 Phuket Hotel
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport