I applied for my visa on July 29 in Montreal and picked it up on August 7
I dropped off all the documents at the Montreal office facing McGill university and picked them up when the web site said that they were ready
The service here in Montreal was pleasant and efficient-I was a little nervous reading about the US experience
I was pleased that it turned out to be a painless process
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 best places in rajasthan, India and is it easy to get good accomodation
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 North India Itinerary advice
- 4 바카라사이트추천※<BMB95。COM >※외국인바카라 마제스타바카라
- 5 Travel India solo
- 6 Iranian guide driver (Alians)
- 7 http://phytolyft.com/nailrenew/
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 17 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 myanmar
- 21 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 22 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 23 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 24 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai