My travel agent is trying to convince me to skip Tibet and go to Bhutan instead. She believes that with the train to Lhasa and chinese control for so long that Tibet has lost its quality and ethnicity. Any opinions? I have been to Nepal and was amazed by the Tibetan people living there as refugees.
Bhutan or Tibet?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 2 Three days in Bangkok
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Khao Lak
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 8 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 9 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 10 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 11 Photos from India!
- 12 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 17 Myanmar River Cruises
- 18 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 19 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 How to handle cash in Japan
- 22 Great Wall hike
- 23 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 24 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 25 Six days in Hong Kong