My travel agent is trying to convince me to skip Tibet and go to Bhutan instead. She believes that with the train to Lhasa and chinese control for so long that Tibet has lost its quality and ethnicity. Any opinions? I have been to Nepal and was amazed by the Tibetan people living there as refugees.
Bhutan or Tibet?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan and China for 16 days
- 2 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 5 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 6 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 11 Japan in December
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 15 Phuket
- 16 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 18 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 21 Phones in Asia
- 22 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 23 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 24 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 25 India Add-on