My travel agent is trying to convince me to skip Tibet and go to Bhutan instead. She believes that with the train to Lhasa and chinese control for so long that Tibet has lost its quality and ethnicity. Any opinions? I have been to Nepal and was amazed by the Tibetan people living there as refugees.
Bhutan or Tibet?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 First time to srilanka
- 7 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 12 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female