Myself and two friends are hoping to travel to Bhutan in Oct - we'd like to do a trek for about 8-10 - we're relatively fit . Would love if anyone could recommend a trek and other things to do in Bhutan - we plan on spending about 16 days in total there before moving onto China.
Bhutan Oct 08
- 1 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 2 Magical India
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 5 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 6 Trip report China
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi