Myself and two friends are hoping to travel to Bhutan in Oct - we'd like to do a trek for about 8-10 - we're relatively fit . Would love if anyone could recommend a trek and other things to do in Bhutan - we plan on spending about 16 days in total there before moving onto China.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-fuel/
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 4 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 5 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Sri Lanka in December
- 12 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Traffic and Police in India
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts