Myself and two friends are hoping to travel to Bhutan in Oct - we'd like to do a trek for about 8-10 - we're relatively fit . Would love if anyone could recommend a trek and other things to do in Bhutan - we plan on spending about 16 days in total there before moving onto China.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 hiking japan sept
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 11 The best way to My Son
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 15 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 16 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 19 Japan rough itinerary
- 20 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 21 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 22 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 23 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 24 shanghai for 4 days
- 25 Budget Servied Apt