Myself and two friends are hoping to travel to Bhutan in Oct - we'd like to do a trek for about 8-10 - we're relatively fit . Would love if anyone could recommend a trek and other things to do in Bhutan - we plan on spending about 16 days in total there before moving onto China.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Japan Rail Pass
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Sri Lanka May
- 19 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 20 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017