We are planning to visit this beautiful country in last week of October. We are in very initial phase of planning, so any suggestion would be appreciated.
We will have 10 days to spend there and we can travel by train + car (wherever we need to access remote areas, like Iya Valley and Shikoku) and if needed, by ferry too.
Flying in/out Tokyo is $150/person less than flying in/out from Osaka, but we are yet to book flight.
I think, our plan will be carried out by our interest and time of travel, which is last week of October. Regarding our interest, we are mostly into photogenic beautiful landscapes and beautiful architectures (may be some castles and temples). We are less into big cities, museums and history.
I need help to figure out, as per our interest, which would be most beautiful parts of Japan. I understand it can be a wide question to ask, but being nature and landscape photographer, we want to skip city life.
Another easy question - We have option to fly in between 15th October to 30th October. Considering my expectations, what should be best time ?
Please feel free to ask more, if I am not clear in my expectations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 2 Japan Rail Pass
- 3 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 8 Sri Lanka May
- 9 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 10 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad