We are planning to visit this beautiful country in last week of October. We are in very initial phase of planning, so any suggestion would be appreciated.
We will have 10 days to spend there and we can travel by train + car (wherever we need to access remote areas, like Iya Valley and Shikoku) and if needed, by ferry too.
Flying in/out Tokyo is $150/person less than flying in/out from Osaka, but we are yet to book flight.
I think, our plan will be carried out by our interest and time of travel, which is last week of October. Regarding our interest, we are mostly into photogenic beautiful landscapes and beautiful architectures (may be some castles and temples). We are less into big cities, museums and history.
I need help to figure out, as per our interest, which would be most beautiful parts of Japan. I understand it can be a wide question to ask, but being nature and landscape photographer, we want to skip city life.
Another easy question - We have option to fly in between 15th October to 30th October. Considering my expectations, what should be best time ?
Please feel free to ask more, if I am not clear in my expectations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 2 The truth about elephant tourism
- 3 The Indian money crunch.
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 9 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 10 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 11 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 Kerala trip
- 14 E Visa for India?
- 15 1-2 months South East Asia
- 16 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 17 Help - India.
- 18 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 19 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 20 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 23 Side trips from Taipei
- 24 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 25 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka