We are planning to visit this beautiful country in last week of October. We are in very initial phase of planning, so any suggestion would be appreciated.
We will have 10 days to spend there and we can travel by train + car (wherever we need to access remote areas, like Iya Valley and Shikoku) and if needed, by ferry too.
Flying in/out Tokyo is $150/person less than flying in/out from Osaka, but we are yet to book flight.
I think, our plan will be carried out by our interest and time of travel, which is last week of October. Regarding our interest, we are mostly into photogenic beautiful landscapes and beautiful architectures (may be some castles and temples). We are less into big cities, museums and history.
I need help to figure out, as per our interest, which would be most beautiful parts of Japan. I understand it can be a wide question to ask, but being nature and landscape photographer, we want to skip city life.
Another easy question - We have option to fly in between 15th October to 30th October. Considering my expectations, what should be best time ?
Please feel free to ask more, if I am not clear in my expectations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens