We are planning to visit this beautiful country in last week of October. We are in very initial phase of planning, so any suggestion would be appreciated.
We will have 10 days to spend there and we can travel by train + car (wherever we need to access remote areas, like Iya Valley and Shikoku) and if needed, by ferry too.
Flying in/out Tokyo is $150/person less than flying in/out from Osaka, but we are yet to book flight.
I think, our plan will be carried out by our interest and time of travel, which is last week of October. Regarding our interest, we are mostly into photogenic beautiful landscapes and beautiful architectures (may be some castles and temples). We are less into big cities, museums and history.
I need help to figure out, as per our interest, which would be most beautiful parts of Japan. I understand it can be a wide question to ask, but being nature and landscape photographer, we want to skip city life.
Another easy question - We have option to fly in between 15th October to 30th October. Considering my expectations, what should be best time ?
Please feel free to ask more, if I am not clear in my expectations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL MAIL 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?