I'm going to China in April (on a Ritz tour), and my son has asked me to bring home a couple of North Face jackets. He says his friends have gotten them for around $20 in China and that they are the real thing, not fakes. I would like to know where to buy these, and if they really are "real."
Best place to buy North Face jackets?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 3 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 7 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 8 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 9 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 10 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 11 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 beaches in Thailand
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Kyushu rail pass
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 20 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea