Bangladesh Regent Airways [www.flyregent.com] is running a scam with some fraudulent travel agencies like Country Travels [http://countrygroupbd.com/travels.html] of BNS Center Uttara. This offer - http://imgur.com/yZCFfSZ or http://i62.tinypic.com/aac8rd.jpg - was meant to be sold only from sales offices but this corrupt agency sold unconfirmed bad tickets to me. After many attempts I was not able to get a refund, nor did the airline help.
Bangladesh Regent Airways [www.flyregent.com] is running a scam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 2 Thailand - Food recos
- 3 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 4 2nd location on the beach
- 5 Laos for the backpacker
- 6 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 7 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 8 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 9 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 10 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Thailand Hotel
- 13 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 16 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 17 vietnam and laos
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 25 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?