We are arriving 12 midnight january 1st and leave BKK January 4 th 1140pm. So we have 3 nights and 3 full days. I need help if you can recommend a guide for 2 days to tour main attractions with a trip to one of the floating markets. We are bringing our 8 and 16 y/ o daughters. Thanks for your help.
Bangkok: travel guide
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 Takayama ideas in April?
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 8 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 11 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 12 Osaka shopping
- 13 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 14 Penang
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 22 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 23 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul