I'll be going to Bangkok this December. I'm from the Northern Malaysia, so I'll be going there by land, which means, I'll take the train from Padang Besar to Bangkok. Although I've been to Thailand before, but this will be my first time in Bangkok. I went to Hat Yai quite a number of times already and once to Krabi and Phuket. Can anyone comment on my itineraries as follow?
Taking train from Padang Besar to Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok around noon.
(Suggestion for night market?)
Khao San Road
Day trip to Ayutthaya
Going back to Malaysia
Is is ok? Is there any suggestion on Floating Market that open on weekdays that I can visit? And, can anyone suggest where should I stay? I' considering Sukhumvit, but read somewhere that it is quite noisy during night. So, I'm considering Siam area instead. But, to minimize the travelling cost, I'm considering Khao San area too although it will be very noisy during night. So, I really need your suggestions on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Sri Lanka Visa
- 5 Hoi Ann hotel
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 12 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 13 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake