We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 2 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 3 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 4 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 5 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 6 Transportation to mt koya-san from Osaka
- 7 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 8 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 9 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 10 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 16 Japan in February
- 17 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 18 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 19 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 20 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 23 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 24 Phuket
- 25 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?