We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 2 Siya a hot Indian Escort in Mumbai
- 3 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Japanese art
- 8 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Seoul Searching Questions
- 11 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 12 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 13 First time to SEA
- 14 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 15 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 16 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 19 Hakone station confusion
- 20 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 21 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 22 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 23 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 24 Backstreet Academy
- 25 Travelling in China during the summer period