We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China in July
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 삼성안마방の「010~4373~1910」【선릉안마추천】
- 4 삼성동안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 5 삼성역안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 6 삼성안마の［010-4373-1910］【선릉안마추천】
- 7 서울안마유명한곳の《010.4373.1910》【강남안마추천】
- 8 서울안마좋은곳の《010.4373.1910》【강남안마추천】
- 9 서울안마추천の【010^4373^1910】【강남안마추천】
- 10 서울근처안마の［010-4373-1910］【강남안마추천】
- 11 서울안마방の「010~4373~1910」【강남안마추천】
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 15 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 18 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 19 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 25 Being customs