We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/testogen/
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Thai immigration program
- 4 Thai Jungle Experience
- 5 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 6 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 First time to India
- 9 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 10 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 First time getting out of the country
- 13 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 16 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 17 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 20 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 23 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 24 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 25 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report