We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elderly tourists attacked in Thailand
- 2 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 Activation of JR Pass
- 5 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 8 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 My new 10 year china visa
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 14 Layover in Hong Kong
- 15 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 16 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 17 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 2 weeks in Java
- 20 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 23 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 24 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 25 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife