We are going to bali this October for our honeymoon. We have a total of 9 nights to experience the island. We are planning to stay at the rimba for 4-5 nights and are considering other destinations to follow. Is it too much of a repeat to spend the second half of the vacation in Seminyak? Or would others recommend ubud? We are excited about ubud but were also excited to experience the beach. Any insights are helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 2 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 3 South Korea
- 4 Myanmar Help
- 5 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 6 Hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 8 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 9 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 10 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 11 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 14 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 15 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 16 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 17 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 18 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 19 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 20 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 21 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 22 Japan Itinerary Help
- 23 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 24 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 25 Flower Arranging in Kyoto