Looking for some thoughts on whether this trip is feasible in the time we have.
I am an avid traveller and usually get bored of just a beach really quickly, however with this being our honeymoon it means something a bit special and relaxing after all the wedding stress.
We are planning to go in June 2014 and the current route I am thinking is Lon - Sing and spend 4 nights there. I was then thinking of heading to Borneo for 5 nights and onto Bali for 4 nights in Ubud ending with 6 nights in Seminyak on the beach before a flight back to Singapore to come home.
I can get a direct flight with Air Asia from BKI to DPS so don not need to go via KL or Singapore which saves a lot of time.
I have a couple of queries, does anyone know how reliable the flights from BKI or DPS are, as they only go a couple of times a week if we miss it then either I will have to change my plans or book a last min connection flight. I know AirAsia are generally good but as this is a sparse route it might be different and I would be better off booking the indirect flight.
Also is it worth going to Borneo for 5 nights? We are planning to stay in KK probably in a beach resort so we have that as I know the beach is not great. I was going to book the Rasa Ria but they have major development work going on so thought it best to avoid it. The main reason was so we can go and see the Orangutans and Jungle/Rain forest to mix up the trip a bit rather than too much beach.
I know KL is probably a better base for the trip but my partner really wants to go to Singapore so I need to use that as a base. I considered Tioman, Perinthians and Langkawai instead of Borneo but they just seem to give me more beach rather than something a bit different..
Any thoughts appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 2 다빈치 릴게임 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 3 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 4 myanmar
- 5 Tips in Myanmar
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 9 A beach of choice on Samui
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 12 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Travel India solo
- 15 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 17 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 18 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 19 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 22 Osaka, aquarium?
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 25 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?