My husband and I are going to Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Bali from Dec 23 - Jan 14. Below is a breakdown of the trip:
Flight to Bangkok, arrives Dec 23
Chiang Mai - 4 days
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Cambodia - 2 days
Phuket - 4 days
Kuala Lumpur - 2 days
Bali - 4 days
Bangkok - 4 days - fly home Jan 14
A few questions:
- Does this itinerary seem reasonable? Are there some places we should stay less or stay longer?
- Is Phuket better or Krabi/Ko Phi Phi?
- I have time for Kuala Lumpur or Singapore- which is better?
- Are there any websites we can check out for reasonable hotel rates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Asia trip in Dec/Jan - help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2nd location on the beach
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 Missing Air Asia flight
- 4 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 5 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 11 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 12 Thailand - Food recos
- 13 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 14 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 15 Laos for the backpacker
- 16 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 17 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 18 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 19 Thailand Hotel
- 20 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 23 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 24 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 25 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental