My husband and I are going to Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Bali from Dec 23 - Jan 14. Below is a breakdown of the trip:
Flight to Bangkok, arrives Dec 23
Chiang Mai - 4 days
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Cambodia - 2 days
Phuket - 4 days
Kuala Lumpur - 2 days
Bali - 4 days
Bangkok - 4 days - fly home Jan 14
A few questions:
- Does this itinerary seem reasonable? Are there some places we should stay less or stay longer?
- Is Phuket better or Krabi/Ko Phi Phi?
- I have time for Kuala Lumpur or Singapore- which is better?
- Are there any websites we can check out for reasonable hotel rates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Private tours in Northern India
- 3 다빈치 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 바다이야기릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 7 알라딘온라인게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 10 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR