My husband and I are going to Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Bali from Dec 23 - Jan 14. Below is a breakdown of the trip:
Flight to Bangkok, arrives Dec 23
Chiang Mai - 4 days
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Cambodia - 2 days
Phuket - 4 days
Kuala Lumpur - 2 days
Bali - 4 days
Bangkok - 4 days - fly home Jan 14
A few questions:
- Does this itinerary seem reasonable? Are there some places we should stay less or stay longer?
- Is Phuket better or Krabi/Ko Phi Phi?
- I have time for Kuala Lumpur or Singapore- which is better?
- Are there any websites we can check out for reasonable hotel rates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 5 Sim cards and adaptors
- 6 Sri Lanka Visa
- 7 Hoi Ann hotel
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 11 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 12 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 13 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 14 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 19 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 20 Trekking outside Sapa
- 21 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 22 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 23 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels