My husband and I are going to Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Bali from Dec 23 - Jan 14. Below is a breakdown of the trip:
Flight to Bangkok, arrives Dec 23
Chiang Mai - 4 days
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Cambodia - 2 days
Phuket - 4 days
Kuala Lumpur - 2 days
Bali - 4 days
Bangkok - 4 days - fly home Jan 14
A few questions:
- Does this itinerary seem reasonable? Are there some places we should stay less or stay longer?
- Is Phuket better or Krabi/Ko Phi Phi?
- I have time for Kuala Lumpur or Singapore- which is better?
- Are there any websites we can check out for reasonable hotel rates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please