My husband and I are going to Thailand/Cambodia/Malaysia/Bali from Dec 23 - Jan 14. Below is a breakdown of the trip:
Flight to Bangkok, arrives Dec 23
Chiang Mai - 4 days
Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, Cambodia - 2 days
Phuket - 4 days
Kuala Lumpur - 2 days
Bali - 4 days
Bangkok - 4 days - fly home Jan 14
A few questions:
- Does this itinerary seem reasonable? Are there some places we should stay less or stay longer?
- Is Phuket better or Krabi/Ko Phi Phi?
- I have time for Kuala Lumpur or Singapore- which is better?
- Are there any websites we can check out for reasonable hotel rates?
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 4 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 5 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 9 Hong Kong
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 12 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 13 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 16 Budget Servied Apt
- 17 Terracotta Warriors
- 18 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 19 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 20 hiking japan sept
- 21 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 22 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 23 The best way to My Son
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR