my girlfriend and i are planning to save 20k for 2 people. I wonder if china, india, nepal and southeast asia will be enough for 20k. I will stay in Hostels and couchsurfing. I will eat a lot of street food. I will probably volunteer from WOOF or Helpx. So is 20k good enough for 6-8 months? we will use a lot of overland transportations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ULTIMATE yahoo m@il 1800/570/1233 technical support numR
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice