My fiance and I were planning our dream honeymoon in Thailand this August. We were planning to visit Bangkok, Golden Triangle and Ko Samui. Sadly and unfortunately, we're now starting to reconsider our plans given unrest in Bangkok. We are hoping to find an exotic alternative that has a similar mix of adventure and relaxation. We have two weeks for travel, and would be open to multi-city/country stopovers throughout Asia and/or South Pacific. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!
Alternative to Thailand Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Can you bargain tour price?
- 3 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 6 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship