My fiance and I were planning our dream honeymoon in Thailand this August. We were planning to visit Bangkok, Golden Triangle and Ko Samui. Sadly and unfortunately, we're now starting to reconsider our plans given unrest in Bangkok. We are hoping to find an exotic alternative that has a similar mix of adventure and relaxation. We have two weeks for travel, and would be open to multi-city/country stopovers throughout Asia and/or South Pacific. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!
Alternative to Thailand Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 2 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 3 Stop-over in Seoul
- 4 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 5 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Bali in begging of July
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 12 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 13 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 14 meeting at beijing airport
- 15 One week in Tokyo
- 16 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 19 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 20 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 21 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Hotel in Singapore
- 24 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand