My fiance and I were planning our dream honeymoon in Thailand this August. We were planning to visit Bangkok, Golden Triangle and Ko Samui. Sadly and unfortunately, we're now starting to reconsider our plans given unrest in Bangkok. We are hoping to find an exotic alternative that has a similar mix of adventure and relaxation. We have two weeks for travel, and would be open to multi-city/country stopovers throughout Asia and/or South Pacific. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!
Alternative to Thailand Honeymoon
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 6 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 11 Triple Room in Singapore
- 12 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 15 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 16 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 17 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu