I read online about the air taxi in SL and I think by husband and kids would love that. Anyone here try it, what is the cost and was it worth it. Our itinerary now is
hill country-2 nights
Air Taxi in Sri Lanka, worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 3 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 4 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 Foreign currency
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 9 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 10 Favorite travel apps?
- 11 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 Honeymoon In sept
- 14 Vietnam October 2014
- 15 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?