I read online about the air taxi in SL and I think by husband and kids would love that. Anyone here try it, what is the cost and was it worth it. Our itinerary now is
hill country-2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 6 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 7 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 10 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 11 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 12 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 13 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 16 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 20 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 21 Buying jewelry in India
- 22 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 23 Chiang Mai
- 24 Phuket Weather
- 25 hanoi eats