I read online about the air taxi in SL and I think by husband and kids would love that. Anyone here try it, what is the cost and was it worth it. Our itinerary now is
hill country-2 nights
Air Taxi in Sri Lanka, worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Japan in December
- 4 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 5 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 India Add-on
- 10 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 11 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 12 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 13 Travel during China national week?
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 20 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 India, What Can I Say!
- 25 Honeymoon in Nha Trang