This is a recap of my travel experiences in Seoul back in March 2013.
I had the good fortune to have a friend bring me around Insadong, Myeongdong, Sinchon and Hongdae where we had a lot of eating and did a fair bit of shopping! No tips for accommodation as I was staying at her place, but I think I managed to cover a lot of interesting places and events with as much detail as I can remember now.
1. This is the first (and hopefully not the last!) time that I kept track of the prices of everything I purchased in Seoul. Which included quite a fair bit of skincare of Myeongdong
2. Food, food, Korean food - which was a surprisingly delicious experience for me
3. Korean street snacks are in abundance and awesome! ^ ^
4. Hongdae Free Market, where the only thing 'free' is the music but that shouldn't stop you from going
5. My first cat cafe visit! I want to go again!
6. Make your own cultural handicraft souvenir while waiting for your flight
I hope this helps new visitors planning their trip to Seoul. Wishing everyone a fun trip and happy times! ^o^
A Trip Report of Seoul (21 - 24 March 2013, Late Winter)
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Trip report China
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 9 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 10 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 14 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 15 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 16 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 21 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 24 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 25 Anyone in Bangkok