We are leaving to Sri Lanka for 6 days in mid October with our 2 children 6 and 3!
Arriving at the airport late after midnight and hence booked a room in a nearby hotel so that we can rest after the trip.
We are intending to have a driver/guide all along the trip.
Starting our day fresh, we were thinking of going to Kandy , Nuwara Eliya and then to Udawalawa. Finally spending one night in Colombo.
Does this seem a good choice of traveling with two children? We didn't include Sigiriya because we though it would be hot and not much for the children and hence opted for Udawalawa since it offers a nice stay in the jungle and a safari. But we were told that it is a very long drive to Udawalawa! any other jungle-like experience that we can replace it with?
I would very much appreciate your suggestion and any changes/suggestions to my itinerary.
Thanks in advance.
6 days with 2 children? Is my itinerary OK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 2 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 3 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 4 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 8 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 9 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 10 Kyushu rail pass
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 A wow spot
- 14 Myanmar itinerary help
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 17 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 18 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 19 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 20 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 23 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 24 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali