We are leaving to Sri Lanka for 6 days in mid October with our 2 children 6 and 3!
Arriving at the airport late after midnight and hence booked a room in a nearby hotel so that we can rest after the trip.
We are intending to have a driver/guide all along the trip.
Starting our day fresh, we were thinking of going to Kandy , Nuwara Eliya and then to Udawalawa. Finally spending one night in Colombo.
Does this seem a good choice of traveling with two children? We didn't include Sigiriya because we though it would be hot and not much for the children and hence opted for Udawalawa since it offers a nice stay in the jungle and a safari. But we were told that it is a very long drive to Udawalawa! any other jungle-like experience that we can replace it with?
I would very much appreciate your suggestion and any changes/suggestions to my itinerary.
Thanks in advance.
6 days with 2 children? Is my itinerary OK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 2 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 3 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 4 water villages, shanghai
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 language problem in japan
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 13 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 14 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 17 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 18 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 21 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 22 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 23 1st Trip to Bali
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus