We are leaving to Sri Lanka for 6 days in mid October with our 2 children 6 and 3!
Arriving at the airport late after midnight and hence booked a room in a nearby hotel so that we can rest after the trip.
We are intending to have a driver/guide all along the trip.
Starting our day fresh, we were thinking of going to Kandy , Nuwara Eliya and then to Udawalawa. Finally spending one night in Colombo.
Does this seem a good choice of traveling with two children? We didn't include Sigiriya because we though it would be hot and not much for the children and hence opted for Udawalawa since it offers a nice stay in the jungle and a safari. But we were told that it is a very long drive to Udawalawa! any other jungle-like experience that we can replace it with?
I would very much appreciate your suggestion and any changes/suggestions to my itinerary.
Thanks in advance.
6 days with 2 children? Is my itinerary OK?
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 5 India's Online VISA Application
- 6 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Volunteers needed to help children in Indonesia, Kenya, Thailand
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Magical India
- 21 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 22 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 23 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 24 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 25 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram