We are leaving to Sri Lanka for 6 days in mid October with our 2 children 6 and 3!
Arriving at the airport late after midnight and hence booked a room in a nearby hotel so that we can rest after the trip.
We are intending to have a driver/guide all along the trip.
Starting our day fresh, we were thinking of going to Kandy , Nuwara Eliya and then to Udawalawa. Finally spending one night in Colombo.
Does this seem a good choice of traveling with two children? We didn't include Sigiriya because we though it would be hot and not much for the children and hence opted for Udawalawa since it offers a nice stay in the jungle and a safari. But we were told that it is a very long drive to Udawalawa! any other jungle-like experience that we can replace it with?
I would very much appreciate your suggestion and any changes/suggestions to my itinerary.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 14 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.