Am going on a 5day trip to Hong Kong in 2 week of March. Was wondering if you could help me with the itinerary and budget requirements. I will be traveling solo. Flight and hotel bookings are all done. I would like to cover all possible places from the below list, please help me planning it, so that I dont get confused and waste time in Hong Kong by trying to figure out which places to visit each day
I will land in HK at ~ 12 PM on 6th of March. And will be staying in Yau Ma Tei. Thinking of taking an octopus card at the airport.
1. Victoria peak - one way by tram and other by walk?
2. Nong ping Buddha - one way by cable car and the other by bus?
3. Tai O fishing village
4. 1000 Buddha Monestry
5. Avenue of Stars
6. Star Ferry
7. Symphony of Lights
8. Nan Lian Garden
9. Chi Lin Nunnery
11. Horse Racing
12. Stanley Market
15. jumbo floating restaurant
18. Madame Tussaud's wax museum
I don't wanna go to Disney land and ocean park.
Please also let me know of the markets nearby the above places.
I want to do Macau in a day and would like to cover the below -
1. St.Paul's ruins
2. Macau tower
4. A ma temple
5. Senado Square
6. The Venetian
7. Kun Iam Statue
My return flight is on 11th March at ~18.30 PM.
Please feel free to add any places that i have missed. Please let me know how much budget is required for visiting all the above places including entry fees if any, food and shopping for myself and souvenirs for friends and family. Can this be done within 10k HKD? Your suggestions would be a really great help to me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo hotel help
- 2 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 3 Vietnam visa
- 4 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 Family Friendly Penang
- 7 Train trip costs help please
- 8 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 9 Weather forecast
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Sri Lanka advice
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Ryokan in Japan
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 19 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Itinerary & airport help
- 22 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 23 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?