Am going on a 5day trip to Hong Kong in 2 week of March. Was wondering if you could help me with the itinerary and budget requirements. I will be traveling solo. Flight and hotel bookings are all done. I would like to cover all possible places from the below list, please help me planning it, so that I dont get confused and waste time in Hong Kong by trying to figure out which places to visit each day
I will land in HK at ~ 12 PM on 6th of March. And will be staying in Yau Ma Tei. Thinking of taking an octopus card at the airport.
1. Victoria peak - one way by tram and other by walk?
2. Nong ping Buddha - one way by cable car and the other by bus?
3. Tai O fishing village
4. 1000 Buddha Monestry
5. Avenue of Stars
6. Star Ferry
7. Symphony of Lights
8. Nan Lian Garden
9. Chi Lin Nunnery
11. Horse Racing
12. Stanley Market
15. jumbo floating restaurant
18. Madame Tussaud's wax museum
I don't wanna go to Disney land and ocean park.
Please also let me know of the markets nearby the above places.
I want to do Macau in a day and would like to cover the below -
1. St.Paul's ruins
2. Macau tower
4. A ma temple
5. Senado Square
6. The Venetian
7. Kun Iam Statue
My return flight is on 11th March at ~18.30 PM.
Please feel free to add any places that i have missed. Please let me know how much budget is required for visiting all the above places including entry fees if any, food and shopping for myself and souvenirs for friends and family. Can this be done within 10k HKD? Your suggestions would be a really great help to me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Myanmar
- 2 Harbin in mid March
- 3 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Indian Food Series
- 12 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 13 "necessities" for India
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 17 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 20 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 21 Short trip to Myanmar
- 22 ATMs in Japan
- 23 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 24 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 25 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report