Am going on a 5day trip to Hong Kong in 2 week of March. Was wondering if you could help me with the itinerary and budget requirements. I will be traveling solo. Flight and hotel bookings are all done. I would like to cover all possible places from the below list, please help me planning it, so that I dont get confused and waste time in Hong Kong by trying to figure out which places to visit each day
I will land in HK at ~ 12 PM on 6th of March. And will be staying in Yau Ma Tei. Thinking of taking an octopus card at the airport.
1. Victoria peak - one way by tram and other by walk?
2. Nong ping Buddha - one way by cable car and the other by bus?
3. Tai O fishing village
4. 1000 Buddha Monestry
5. Avenue of Stars
6. Star Ferry
7. Symphony of Lights
8. Nan Lian Garden
9. Chi Lin Nunnery
11. Horse Racing
12. Stanley Market
15. jumbo floating restaurant
18. Madame Tussaud's wax museum
I don't wanna go to Disney land and ocean park.
Please also let me know of the markets nearby the above places.
I want to do Macau in a day and would like to cover the below -
1. St.Paul's ruins
2. Macau tower
4. A ma temple
5. Senado Square
6. The Venetian
7. Kun Iam Statue
My return flight is on 11th March at ~18.30 PM.
Please feel free to add any places that i have missed. Please let me know how much budget is required for visiting all the above places including entry fees if any, food and shopping for myself and souvenirs for friends and family. Can this be done within 10k HKD? Your suggestions would be a really great help to me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 18 Taiwan confusion..
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 21 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 22 Laos- two weeks in January
- 23 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala