Am going on a 5day trip to Hong Kong in 2 week of March. Was wondering if you could help me with the itinerary and budget requirements. I will be traveling solo. Flight and hotel bookings are all done. I would like to cover all possible places from the below list, please help me planning it, so that I dont get confused and waste time in Hong Kong by trying to figure out which places to visit each day
I will land in HK at ~ 12 PM on 6th of March. And will be staying in Yau Ma Tei. Thinking of taking an octopus card at the airport.
1. Victoria peak - one way by tram and other by walk?
2. Nong ping Buddha - one way by cable car and the other by bus?
3. Tai O fishing village
4. 1000 Buddha Monestry
5. Avenue of Stars
6. Star Ferry
7. Symphony of Lights
8. Nan Lian Garden
9. Chi Lin Nunnery
11. Horse Racing
12. Stanley Market
15. jumbo floating restaurant
18. Madame Tussaud's wax museum
I don't wanna go to Disney land and ocean park.
Please also let me know of the markets nearby the above places.
I want to do Macau in a day and would like to cover the below -
1. St.Paul's ruins
2. Macau tower
4. A ma temple
5. Senado Square
6. The Venetian
7. Kun Iam Statue
My return flight is on 11th March at ~18.30 PM.
Please feel free to add any places that i have missed. Please let me know how much budget is required for visiting all the above places including entry fees if any, food and shopping for myself and souvenirs for friends and family. Can this be done within 10k HKD? Your suggestions would be a really great help to me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get App Hotmail 1877:242:8594 Reset Contact Tec*h Supp0rt Number
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 11 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Thailand
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia