my girlfriend and I just spent 3 weeks travelling across Vietnam south to north... it was an awesome experience and I would recommend our itinerary to anyone:
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Tam Coc, Trang An - Hue, imperial tombs - Danang, marble mountain - Hoi An, My Son - Nha Trang, beach - Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chu tunnels, Can Tho, Mekong delta.
A full trip report with lots of tips and pictures can be found on my blog:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/thrive-max-testo/
- 2 Free Tour Guide in Hanoi
- 3 Income Tax Return Filling for NRI
- 4 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 Best (and safest) Place to see the Himalayas
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 9 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 10 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Thailand Guides
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 14 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 15 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 22 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 23 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 24 Magical India
- 25 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food