We are starting (late) to plan a trip to Thailand for 2 weeks in late February. There is a ton of information here on the board that I plan to go through, however, I need to book the airline ticket probably today, so I am hoping for some quick feedback on suggestions.
Our current itinerary is the following:
Sunday night: Arrive in Bangkok
Monday - Thursday: Bangkok and surround (such as tiger temple)
Friday: Transit to Phuket
Saturday - Monday: Explorer Phuket/Koh Phi Phi
Tuesday: Transit to Chiang Mai
Wed - Sunday: Explore Chiang Mai
Sunday evening: Fly home
Any thoughts? Should we swap the ordering of the cities or extend/shorten the stays? We are flexible on activities, looking for a good mix of cultural stuff (temples, tribes), food, and scenery. We hope to be able to fly into Bangkok and out of ChiangMai so we don't need to backtrack.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 켑틴프라이드 릴게임 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】▣
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 5 Mandalay questions
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 8 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 13 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 14 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 15 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism