We are starting (late) to plan a trip to Thailand for 2 weeks in late February. There is a ton of information here on the board that I plan to go through, however, I need to book the airline ticket probably today, so I am hoping for some quick feedback on suggestions.
Our current itinerary is the following:
Sunday night: Arrive in Bangkok
Monday - Thursday: Bangkok and surround (such as tiger temple)
Friday: Transit to Phuket
Saturday - Monday: Explorer Phuket/Koh Phi Phi
Tuesday: Transit to Chiang Mai
Wed - Sunday: Explore Chiang Mai
Sunday evening: Fly home
Any thoughts? Should we swap the ordering of the cities or extend/shorten the stays? We are flexible on activities, looking for a good mix of cultural stuff (temples, tribes), food, and scenery. We hope to be able to fly into Bangkok and out of ChiangMai so we don't need to backtrack.
2-week Thailand in late Feb
- 1 The Regency Jerai Hill Resort (Kedah,Malaysia)
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Kashmir or Nepal
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Hello, Vietnam
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit