I will be returning to Bangkok for a night before flying back to the U.S.. We arrive at BKK at 12 noon. We are staying at Anantara Riverside for 3 days at the beginning of our trip. Should we stay near the airport for our 10 am flight the next day? Any hotel recommendations for that area? I would think the pro's of staying near the airport are that we could get into the room and drop our stuff off, then head into the city for the rest of the day. Also, being close for our morning flight would be a plus. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 7 vietnam visa
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 11 Tokyo daytrip
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 14 Trip Report : China
- 15 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 16 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 17 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 18 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 21 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 22 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 25 Impressions of India
1 night in Bangkok before flying home - stay near airport or city?