I will be returning to Bangkok for a night before flying back to the U.S.. We arrive at BKK at 12 noon. We are staying at Anantara Riverside for 3 days at the beginning of our trip. Should we stay near the airport for our 10 am flight the next day? Any hotel recommendations for that area? I would think the pro's of staying near the airport are that we could get into the room and drop our stuff off, then head into the city for the rest of the day. Also, being close for our morning flight would be a plus. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Changing planes at Dubai
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 Indian Food Series
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 "necessities" for India
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 14 days in Myanmar
- 11 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 12 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Short trip to Myanmar
- 18 ATMs in Japan
- 19 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 20 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 21 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 24 Mandalay questions
- 25 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
1 night in Bangkok before flying home - stay near airport or city?