I have been charged with the responsibility of providing any and all suggestions for planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Hawaii for a couple to get married (the second time - a very long boring story).
I have been to Oahu once about 3 years ago for a couple of days. They say they prefer greenery/water falls etc to Honolulu city. I need ideas, suggestions, recommendations, etc.,
for how to get there (from Dallas) where to stay, what to see, etc.
I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but at the moment its all I have. All help appreciated.
BTW - It will be sometime around the 4th of July
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 2 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 3 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 4 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 5 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 6 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 9 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 10 Documents for E-tickets?
- 11 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?