I have been charged with the responsibility of providing any and all suggestions for planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Hawaii for a couple to get married (the second time - a very long boring story).
I have been to Oahu once about 3 years ago for a couple of days. They say they prefer greenery/water falls etc to Honolulu city. I need ideas, suggestions, recommendations, etc.,
for how to get there (from Dallas) where to stay, what to see, etc.
I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but at the moment its all I have. All help appreciated.
BTW - It will be sometime around the 4th of July
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Global Entry application status question
- 2 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 3 "under the seat space"
- 4 Customs question
- 5 Contact # for Delta
- 6 Using american voucher
- 7 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 8 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 10 Southwest boarding
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho