I have been charged with the responsibility of providing any and all suggestions for planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Hawaii for a couple to get married (the second time - a very long boring story).
I have been to Oahu once about 3 years ago for a couple of days. They say they prefer greenery/water falls etc to Honolulu city. I need ideas, suggestions, recommendations, etc.,
for how to get there (from Dallas) where to stay, what to see, etc.
I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but at the moment its all I have. All help appreciated.
BTW - It will be sometime around the 4th of July
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Travel on China Southern Airlines
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 5 Midway connections
- 6 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 Connection time at Heathrow
- 9 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 10 Hypothetical question
- 11 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 redress number question
- 14 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 15 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 16 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 17 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 18 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 19 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 20 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 21 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 22 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 23 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 24 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 25 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)