My almost 85 yo father is taking my almost 15 yo nephew to Chicago tomorrow, leaving from LGA ( on UAL). Is TSA likely to have any problems with that? Don't want my father to be accused of kidnapping his grandson!
Teen travel w/Grandpa. Any probs w TSA?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 unable to use online check in
- 2 Help with overhead Bins
- 3 Picking up a child during a layover
- 4 How much layover time do I need?
- 5 FRA 70 minute connection from USA -Terminal 1Gate B19-Z62
- 6 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 7 Frankfurt Airport - Lufthansa and United
- 8 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 9 Delta in Amsterdam
- 10 Any helpful hints on wheelchair transports in airports?
- 11 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 12 Throwing Away a Return Ticket?
- 13 Departure City Searches
- 14 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 15 Layover Time
- 16 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 17 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 18 United Airlines
- 19 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 22 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 23 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 24 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 25 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.